Selasa, 08 Februari 2011

hello~ i'm here guys !!

hi I have not written anything here. This blog is a bit boring, but I like this blog. I don't care about other people said about my blog This is mine and not your own. so have fun with this simple blog :)

ok a few days ago I w
ent to Bali! yeah .. although it was forced to miss school for 1 day. hehe

and this is some of the photos that I got there :D




this
photo was ta
ken when I was in the area of Tanah Lot





















Sunset in Jimbaran :D

















uuuppss..
This photo was taken when i was in the bathroom. is not really necessary. haha

















This
photo was taken when I was in the area of the Garuda Wisnu Kencana statue. a very big statue! amazing .. I had twice gone to this place. haha
















and this when i was on turtle island















and laaast.. i comin' kuta beeach XD
















thank you so much Baliii.. i hope i can see you soon :D


Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar

Play with Gembul :D